• Please see Laurent Massé (TCFSC Director) to get your skates sharpened for a cost of $15.00.
Fill out a form at the Learn to Skate registration desk or in the club office. Insert the form and your $15.00 payment inside one your
skating boots and leave your skates to be sharpened in the club office or at the LTS desk.
Rental Skates, New Skates, Used Skates, Where Can I Get Them?
• Rental skates are available at Centre Ice for a cost of $3.00 per class.
• New and used skates may be purchased through Stephanie Miller (Instructor); and/or Laurent Massé (Club Director).
• Used Skate Sales ( information comming soon)
What Should the Skaters Wear?
Clothes that stretch are better than tight, restrictive or oversized clothes that would restrict movements.
A skater's form-fitting clothing will enable the instructor/coach to see the skater's body alignment and to provide the skater with proper advice and feedback about technique.
• Mittens or gloves should be worn.
• Pants should not be excessively long or have wide flare.
• Helmets are required for the Snowplow Sam classes. Bicycle helmets are permitted.
• New skates must be sharpened before the 1st day of class.
• The skates must be securely tied. Laces should be snug through the angle area, but allow for some flexibility.
• No gum chewing is allowed on the ice.
For more information about skating attire, view the USFS documentation www.usfigureskating.org/content/BS-appropriate attire.pdf
Ordering Skating Attires and Accessories Online
• Skate | IVIVVA
• Jerry's Skating World Inc.
• Rainbo Sports Skating Store.
• DSC Jones' Custom Skate Shop.
• ChloeNoel Skate and Gymnastics Wear.
• Yoga Clothes by Lululemon Athletica.
• Accessories: ZÜCA Store.